Tag Archives: Winter Beauty
Top 10 Winter Beauty Tips
The cold winter weather can strip your skin of its natural moisture. To help combat winter dryness, Sherman Aesthetic Center created this infographic with ten helpful winter beauty tips. Follow these tips so you can have glowing skin all season long! For more skincare or beauty tips, contact Dr. Sherman and her team.
- Wear sunscreen every day. The suns harmful rays are still present during winter; use a Superscreen with antioxidants found at the Sherman Aesthetic Center to improve your skin and keep it protected all winter long.
- Limit how much alcohol and caffeine you consume to prevent further dehydration.
- Eat a proper serving of fruits and vegetables everyday to ensure proper nutrition and skin health.
- Wear gloves to protect your hands from the harsh cold and potential drying and cracking.
- Drink plenty of water everyday to stay hydrated and reap the skincare benefits.
- Opt for lukewarm showers instead of hot baths, so you don’t strip your skin’s natural moisture.
- Use dry shampoo every other day instead of regular washing to retain your natural hair oils.
- Apply lotion immediately after showers to lock in as much moisture as possible.
- Use a creamy cleanser instead of a foaming cleanser for a gently approach to skincare.
- Try hydrating sheet masks on any nights that you are feeling a little more dry than usual.