Wrinkle Busters 101
Dr. Deborah Sherman, Board Certified Ophthalmologist and fellowship trained Eye Plastic Surgeon and Founder of Sherman Aesthetic Center, located in Nashville, TN joins eHealth Radio & the Plastic Surgery Information Channel to discuss how to give your face a healthy, natural look with wrinkle-busting treatments.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Deborah Sherman discuss the following:
- What types of wrinkles form and where do they occur on your face?
- What causes the different types of wrinkles and can you explain how the aging process plays a role in the formation of these bothersome wrinkles that make us look old and tired?
- Can you explain the treatment options for each type of wrinkle and what areas of the face respond best? Any prevention tips?
- With all of the treatment choices you just described, if I am 40, my face is starting to sag, and I see “11s” between my brows with some bags around my eyes, how do I know whether I need surgery or non-surgical treatments? Which one do I do first?
- How do I know that these advanced wrinkle-busting treatments will make me look youthful and natural, not “overdone” and artificial?