At Sherman Aesthetic Center, we believe everyone deserves to achieve natural beauty. That’s why we are dedicated to providing you with the ultimate skin experience.
To acquire the optimal aesthetic benefits in the shortest period of time, we have compiled Dr. Sherman’s 10 non-surgical ways to beauty!
- TNS Essential Serum is a revolutionary skin treatment serum that makes your skin think young again. Empowered by naturally occurring growth factors, antioxidants, soluble collagen and cytokines, it works on a molecular level to rejuvenate and purify your skin.
- Botox is a purified protein used to lose your “11,” soften your crows feet, and turn your frown upside down! By putting overactive muscles in a temporary time-out, you reverse and prevent wrinkles caused by muscle movement. Because of the success of the Botox brow lift, for 15 years running, Botox treatments are the number one cosmetic treatment men and women choose. Why? Because it works to achieve a natural look when given by a master injector, like those you find at Sherman Aesthetic Center!
- Filler is an instant beauty treatment to soften and reduce wrinkles caused by loss of volume that occurs after age 35. You can reduce bothersome aging parenthetical lines around your mouth, reverse the downward turn of the corners of your mouth, get an instant cheek lift, soften crows feet, and contour the jaw line. The best thing about filler is the results happen before you walk out the door! Sherman Aesthetic Center injectors have over 50 years of experience combined to give you a fresh and youthful look.
- If Botox is the number one cosmetic treatment men and women choose, using facial filler as a complement to Botox and placed in strategic positions achieves the ultimate youthful look. This liquid lift is a lunch time procedure that can treat cheek and jawline deformities which produces an immediate lift to the facial structures that every woman loves. Because no two wrinkles or faces are alike, it takes a well-trained master injector to analyze and perform the liquid lift to achieve the best results.
- Laser treatments helps reduce brown spots, unwanted hair, and broken blood vessels that show the hands of time! With consistent treatments and the highest level of expertise, a laser treatment at the Sherman Aesthetic Center can be customized to your schedule, skin type, and desired results.
- Lytera is the newest clinically proven skin lightening cream to brighten the appearance of brown spots and transform skin discoloration into brighter, more luminous, youthful looking skin. Unlike hydroquinones, Lytera can be used all year round and is the best maintenance treatment during the summer months.
- Retinol/Retin-A stimulates cell turnover, which increases new and healthy skin providing a youthful look. This process normally occurs in your youth, however, as we age the process slows allowing fine lines and wrinkles to form. Retinol/Retin-A jump starts the cell turnover process, keeping your skin young. A facial analysis at the Sherman Aesthetic Center will determine which form of Retinol/Retin-A is right for you.
- While Botox and filler work to reduce wrinkles in the deep layers of the skin, chemical peels polish the surface of the skin, promoting reflection of light which purifies your complexion. If you are experiencing brown sun spots, acne, acne scarring, oily skin, fines lines & wrinkles, or irregular tone and texture, a customized series of peels by well trained skin professionals can reverse the damage and achieve excellent results in a very short time.
- A common complaint of every woman over 30 is the aggravating dark circles and wrinkles under the eyes. As time passes, the skin begins to thin like tissue paper and the age begins to show in our eyes. This requires maximum moisturizers, growth factors and protecting antioxidants to boost and rejuvenate the skin under our eyes. By using a scientifically based eye cream with powerful ingredients, you can diminish the signs of aging around the eyes.
- How do we really know what our skin health is? What underlying issues are causing our day to day skin frustrations? An Emage analysis, which is a computerized 3-D facial analysis, determines the health of your skin by measuring 8 key parameters that are essential to beauty. This allows Sherman Aesthetic Center to customize a treatment plan that is specific to your skin!
If you want to know which non-surgical beauty treatment is right for you, call the Sherman Aesthetic Center at (615) 297-5798 to schedule a consultation! For the next 30 days, the first 50 callers can experience a FREE Emage analysis ($250 Value).