Injectables 101 and What they Can do For Your Skin
According to a recent study from ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) non-surgical cosmetic procedures now make up 83% of all cosmetic procedures in the U.S. Every year more and more men and women are looking for ways to enhance their appearances and eliminate the signs of aging. But with so many options available it’s hard to choose the best treatment. Thinking about this, Dr. Sherman has put together a quick and easy guide to timeless beauty with suggestions on what types of non-surgical and non-invasive procedures would be beneficial for your skin.
- Facial Fillers: Fight the Signs of Aging
- Dr. Sherman’s Interviewed by eHealth Radio: The 5 Points of Beauty
- The Sherman Aesthetic Center Announces New Injectable Procedure
- 5 Best Spots to Treat Yourself Right in Nashville
- Dr. Sherman featured in eHealth Radio Network