Sherman Aesthetic Center created this infographic on the newest FDA-approved facial filler, Juvéderm Volbella XC, to help their patients understand what it does, how it works, and how it’s different from other fillers. Juvéderm Volbella can help individuals receive the perfect pout while also smoothing lines around the mouth.
- youthful lip contour with a subtle smoothing
- made by Allergan, the makers of Botox
- FDA-approved and clinically proven to last up to 1 year
- used to soften the appearance of lines around the mouth
The difference is:
- less swelling than other fillers
- more of a glossy, subtle plumping effect rather than enlargement
- ideal for “smokers lines”
- effective on fine lines and wrinkles all over the face
The results of Juvéderm Volbella are proven to last up to one year. Also, Juvéderm Volbella has a 70% Worth It Rating on Realself.com.
For more information on Juvéderm Volbella XC or to schedule your consultation, please contact Sherman Aesthetic Center today!
- Dr. Sherman’s Interviewed by eHealth Radio: The 5 Points of Beauty
- The Sherman Aesthetic Center Announces New Injectable Procedure
- 5 Best Spots to Treat Yourself Right in Nashville
- Dr. Sherman featured in eHealth Radio Network
- Bridal Party Treatments with Zero Downtime!